SIP Trunks are used to connect Sangoma SBC to a remote SIP Providers/User Agents.
Trunks can be used to communicate with SIP carriers or with IP-PBXs.
- It is the description of how the SBC will communicate with that endpoint.
- Example: IP address, port, etc.
SIP Trunks usually contain
- Remote Domain Information
- Remote authentication credentials
- Remote Registration information
SIP Trunks are bound to SIP Profiles.
- A single SIP Profile can be connected to multiple SIP Trunks
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.