Sangoma SBC Security consists of five parts
Sangoma SBC performs security operations at each network layer
Sangoma SBC uses kernel level firewall to block intruders.
This allows the SBC to scale even when it’s under full DOS attack
- Per SIP message, per realm message rate limit
- Trunk rate limits
- Overall system limits
- State full firewall rules
- Known threat patterns such as scanners and sip attack software
- Various attach patterns and scenarios
- Option to add additional patterns
- Email notifications of threat events
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.