Sangoma SBC Appliances
By default Sangoma SBC appliances comes with a valid SBC license as per product SKU number.
Sangoma SBC VM & VM Hybrid License
VM and VM Hybrid SBC software is shipped with no License.
Sangoma Sales will send you an appropriate SBC License file based on product SKU number.
License will have to be updated as per instructions below.
For more detailed information refer to: SBC Licensing and Installation
License installation and update is done from the menu “System -> License”.
Even if the license is already installed, you can upload a new license or verify your current license details there.
If you want to install the license for the first time or update to a new license,
- click “Choose File” and upload the .tar.gz license file provided by Sangoma. Then click “Upload”.
- After uploading the license you will see the details of the uploaded license.
Sangoma’s NetBorder Session Controller do not require extra licensing for registered peers (SIP REGISTER message), SIP trunks or any other SIP entity.
In case of upgrades, of expansions please contact Sangoma Sales.
To update SBC license
- Select License from side/top Configuration Menu
- Obtain SBC License from Sangoma Support
- Upload the License into the SBC Gateway via the Upload Button
The License page offers the detailed license overview.
|Max-Sessions||Maximum number of SIP sessions|
|HD-Serial|| System’s Hard Drive serial.
License code checks the HDD serial and confirmes if Serial is correct.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.