- Internal Power supply
- Default AC, non-redundant
- Option: DC or AC Redundant
- Power Button
- Used to turn off the machine
- Not used for Factory Reset.
- Unused 2x Gig Ethernet Port
- Not used at this time. Should NOT be plugged into the LAN.
- Primary Eth Interface (eth0): Gig Ethernet Port
- This adapter must be plugged into the LAN
- SIP Signaling and RTP Media will flow through this device.
- WebUI identifies this device as “eth0”
- Secondary Eth Interface (eth1): Gig Ethernet Port
- This adapter is optional
- It can be used for Monitoring and Statistics
- WebUI identifies this device as “eth1”
- USB Ports
- Used for Serial Console
- Can be used re-flash the appliance
- Future use: active/standby redundancy*
- T1/E1 Interfaces
- SBC does not support T1/E1 interfaces
Redundant DC Version
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.